Leading Edge Perfomance

zippy

Thanks guys. Work is fairly fun even when I'm wrenching and the shop is over 100 degrees. :D My job there is as a Tech and a Tuner both. I tune on the dyno almost every day for the most part and have a good time doing it. For anyone around here feel free to stop by.

Must be a bear dragging yourself to work evey day. Not as much fun as the dealership? :D G;ad to see things are working out for you. I will be looking you up next weekend. Probably Sunday as our flight gets in pretty late saturday night.

Thanks guys. We're just working into getting into the truck market which is fun for me since I get back into my fun. I've always worked on cars and trucks, just more trucks over the years. We did make 943RWHP with a 416 a couple days ago and have a big hp truck type project on the way. I'll post some stuff for fun as I go since I get little time right now to even be on here.

looks like fun! sounds like frank may have some fun lined up out there for me....

:confused::confused::confused: What did I miss???

I think they may end up closing Gage. They lost some business when I left for sure and have been really slow on top of it. Now that Chrysler is up in the air they are supposed to be closing that side soon. With the way the owner treated me I don't feel bad one bit.

:confused::confused::confused: What did I miss???

he called yesterday. wants me to fly out and do some aftermarket work. make some cash. i have to make it worth my while tho. I dont wanna sound concieted, but I am only home 6 days this month and next month is gettin just as bad. July is damn near shot as well... I might also be able to hook him up with a buddy in L.A. that can do the work. I will keep you posted.