Silverado Ss

silverado05ss

I was wondering if anybody out there has any idea on about how many

Silverados SS were made.

I think there was about 1050 or so Intimidator SS made, but how about the

regular SS.................the first style that was made?????

anybody have guess...........I think it would be interesting.......... :chevy::chevy:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good ? man i have no idea but i would like to know too never really thought of that... and just when you think you have a sweet chevy no one else has you start to see alot of them but it would be nice to know!!!

I was wondering if anybody out there has any idea on about how many

Silverados SS were made.

I think there was about 1050 or so Intimidator SS made, but how about the

regular SS.................the first style that was made?????

anybody have guess...........I think it would be interesting.......... :chevy::chevy:

there was a post here on how many were made.....year,color....all the info was there

• 2 weeks later...
They are still pretty rare tho considering. Do the math and puts 400 in each of the 50 states. That's not a whole lot.

Not to mention how many SSS have been in car wrecks and are totaled out and many others that have been abuse and beat up. I live in Northern MN and I used to be able to craigslist or Autotrade the SSS's for sale in the area. but now I can barley find them. They dont make them anymore and only for 5 years not much at all considering the trans-am and vette's and camaro's that have been in production on and off since the 60's. So hold on to your SSS it could be worth something big money some day. I am never selling mine.

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Not to mention how many SSS have been in car wrecks and are totaled out and many others that have been abuse and beat up. I live in Northern MN and I used to be able to craigslist or Autotrade the SSS's for sale in the area. but now I can barley find them. They dont make them anymore and only for 5 years not much at all considering the trans-am and vette's and camaro's that have been in production on and off since the 60's. So hold on to your SSS it could be worth something big money some day. I am never selling mine.

youre right, there is this older guy that drives a blue one, and man doe's it need tlc, its in preety bad shape.

we we might be the generation that had what i call 'muscle trucks'witch like the muscle cars of the 60's and 70's are ment to suck up gas and be fun, among other things, so these could be some rare birds, down the road

I'm glad to have 1 of 1103!! :cheers:

In 2003, I think their were like 500-600 in 2004. And I'm having one hell of a time finding a blue one for sale. Even willing to travel up to 2,000 miles!! :banghead: I have only seen 4 blue ones in my life!!! I just wish I could see one every day!!!