Silverado Ss

silverado05ss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I never saw it...

there have been a few threads on the subject. did you search? if not there hasn't been one in a while would be understandable you missed it.

there was one thread with very detailed numbers.

I know a guy who owned a chevy dealership for 30 years and hes checking out all my info on my truck in the next days, he said he can figure out what # SS it is out of the 61xx made for 03, shop, lane, time, etc (basically anything I want to know). I said he would not be able to because even here on the site knowone can. He just replied Ill show you. Ill have to wait and see...he already pointed out which number my silverado is out of x made for 2003 (of all silverado models).

In 2003, I think their were like 500-600 in 2004. And I'm having one hell of a time finding a blue one for sale. Even willing to travel up to 2,000 miles!! :banghead: I have only seen 4 blue ones in my life!!! I just wish I could see one every day!!!

If I see one For Sale in this area I will let you know!

Hope you find one soon............!!!!!!!! :chevy:

I know a guy who owned a chevy dealership for 30 years and hes checking out all my info on my truck in the next days, he said he can figure out what # SS it is out of the 61xx made for 03, shop, lane, time, etc (basically anything I want to know). I said he would not be able to because even here on the site knowone can. He just replied Ill show you. Ill have to wait and see...he already pointed out which number my silverado is out of x made for 2003 (of all silverado models).

any chance he could do that for me? i would love to know that info, and it would be cool on the car show board!

I will keep you updated as to the info I am recieving on mine. This whole thing just came to luck as I am recieving a quote for some work that has to be done. He pointed alot of stuff out within seconds of looking at my paperwork, I just wish I had the paperwork with me now.

Has anyone ever found out how many Arrival Blue 04 SSS's were produced? If it's as rare as the 500-600 as mentioned i'm not going to get a custom paint job done to it. The paint job was going to be on the hood and front renders but still if it's that rare i'm not going to mess with the paint other than a respray.

... I have only seen 4 blue ones in my life!!! I just wish I could see one every day!!!

LOL PimpSS, CoolBlueSS, and SSWrecker live within 5-minutes of each other - I'm pretty sure that makes Denton TX the arrival blue capitol of the world!

Mr. P. :)

• 2 weeks later...

there happens to be 4 blue sss in my town one i saw a chick drivin another someone works at a tanning salon another has a blue superman logo on the bacc lol and the last is a friend of mine its nice LT pacesetters 3inch dual exhoust k&n intake e fans msd wires and a pretty big cam!! hahah and i live in Odessa Texas!!

Edited by 04awdss (see edit history)

ok so every one says blue is the rarest color. i would like to see the production of silver birch SSS for 05-06

i see blue,black and red ALL the time but i NEVER seen a SILVER BIRCH in my life (well besides my cousin)..

so BELIEVE me when i find a SILVER BIRCH in houston or around houston I WILL BUY IT

• 3 weeks later...