Tires

gixxerrider

I want to run 305/50 R20 in the rear and 275/55 R20 in the front.

General grabber UHP are $629 shipped

Nitto 420s are $680 shipped

Then I just need to mount and balance them on my new rims when I order the rims but I want the tires here if I need to use them on the stock wheels

You're gonna get uneven wear and drastically shortend tread life running different sizes due to the fact that you won't be able to rotate front to back. The side block on the fronts will wear down to the indicators pretty fast always being on the front. JMHO. :cheers:

You're gonna get uneven wear and drastically shortend tread life running different sizes due to the fact that you won't be able to rotate front to back. The side block on the fronts will wear down to the indicators pretty fast always being on the front. JMHO. :cheers:

You can always rotate side to side like all vehicles that come with stock stagered wheels do. BUT tire wear is not as even as vehicles with four equal size tires

The Generals are directional. You'd have to have them dismounted/remounted to move them from one side to the other. I have the Generals and so far they are holding up great. The ride is a bit stiffer than with the factory GY's. I have about 13k on mine and no wear problems.

Grip is much better than the GY's, but they are a little noisy.

Edited by SilveradoEsEs (see edit history)

The Generals are directional. You'd have to have them dismounted/remounted to move them from one side to the other. I have the Generals and so far they are holding up great. The ride is a bit stiffer than with the factory GY's. I have about 13k on mine and no wear problems.

The Nitto's are non-directional so you can rotate them side to side.

If that is what it takes... I have to do this on my bmw and to do 255 40 zr18 and 295 35 zr18 is no easy task... these tires are a pain in the ass to work with.

I wanted to see if anyone was using either tire and how they liked them. I think the Nitto's are going to be my tire of choice

I have the NITTOS-- NT420S 305/50/20 and they are a lot better that factory. Better handling and a lot better on grip. I say buy NITTOS.......but ultimately it is you choice...............here is a pic of mine... alt="Photobucket"></a>IsaacenChinanl.jpg

Edited by silverado05ss (see edit history)