What Would You Do

DGIEPSS

ok guys i i could get some of your guys wise insight that would be great first the basics i totaly baby my truck bought it brand new put a lot of $$$$$$$$ in her and hardly ever drive to keep it nice and low miles it an 03 with just a hare over 20000 on her here is my delima my girlfriend wants me to go with her to vist her famliy in tennesse this weekend we live in ohio and she really wants us to take the ss first thing is its suppose to be a chance of rain this weekend and then the fact that the trip would put about 1200 miles on the truck am i being wierd what would you guys do

post-6296-1242343152_thumb.jpg

Edited by DGIEPSS (see edit history)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from tennessee i drove my ss from seattle,wa home and back to seattle it put about 6000 plus miles on my ss. but in the end it was worth it to see the family....

do it man!!! wat other choices in vehicles do u have??? bet none are as nice as the SSS, right.?. anyways with only 20,000 miles on it and it being an 03 i say drive and enjoy it let it strech it's legs out a little bit.

-Rob

Dude, drive the damn truck!! :rolleyes::P

................ :cheers: ................You know it would be a blast taking a road-trip, and besides, it'll give you a chance to show it off----------------- :D

First thing I did when I bought the truck was take it on a 800 mile road trip. It still had the dealer plates on it. It felt sooooo good.

Now, I have 118,000 miles on it and I don't regret it at all.

First thing I did when I bought the truck was take it on a 800 mile road trip. It still had the dealer plates on it. It felt sooooo good.

Now, I have 118,000 miles on it and I don't regret it at all.

damn son, urs looks showroom new!! can't beleive u got 118 on it. :thumbs:

damn son, urs looks showroom new!! can't beleive u got 118 on it. :thumbs:

Thanks!! You should see it in person. My paint is in better condition then most black vehicles on the road with only 5,000 miles. Some people are so blind when it comes to taking care of black paint. My truck has never seen an automated car wash.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)