What Would You Do

DGIEPSS

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!! You should see it in person. My paint is in better condition then most black vehicles on the road with only 5,000 miles. Some people are so blind when it comes to taking care of black paint. My truck has never seen an automated car wash.

I wish i could say the same. but once I get the paint issue figured out, it'll never see another automoated wash either. hopefully it'll look as good as urs. :cheers:

i know where your coming from, i too hate to drive in the rain, but that can be easily resolved, i would just put some masking tape on the front and the lower corners, keep that baby in mint condition as possible, trust me you will enjoy the ride.

ive been to ventura, hemet, escondido, chula vista, san clemente, santana all here in so cal,yuma in arizona, and even tijuana!

not including my 'recreational trips' :D

and have enjoyd every mile :) . :driving: .............cant say the same about gas stations :banghead::sigh:

Edited by la poderosa (see edit history)

Just say you'll drive it to make her happy and when the day comes say the battery is dead and don't have time to fix it, make her drive... I still don't why I've been called a womanizer many times before :jester:

What is the point of owning a kick @$$ vehicle if you don't get to enjoy it? Take her out and run it. There is nothing better then a long cruise on a nice day in the SS with the windows down and the radio blasting...

Rob