she's a hottie

tpage

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red!!!!? I thought you guys had orange trucks! Don't worry though that's still better than a lemon. Yuk Yuk! :jester:

Just jokin guys. Actually I thick Lee has the hottest looking Red SS I've seen. Love the blacked out grille and bumper intakes. I've even grown to like the step bars that everyone gave you so much crap about when you first posted it.

Oh yeah congrats on the new SS topic starter.

Why does everything always have to be about Lee? :D

• 3 weeks later...

I like all the colors as long it is a SS :flag: I bought my Christmas present 1 week before Christmas and the SSS was in the showroom next to a SSR, 2 Corvettes, 1 TrailBlazer, and a few others (all RED) :thumbs: The showroom looked great :crazy: I have to agree with Lee SSmaniac, Slimsoftball, Bigtsbadss , and a lot others. Red is the hottest color :D heres to all the guys that bought SSS :cheers: what ever the color is :thumbs:

Red is the hottest color

Black is the fastest color

Blue is the coolest color

any one above is still a good choice c/ya

• 2 weeks later...
Why must evreybody talk $hit about RED it's by far the hotest color. I think they are regreting not buying one. :D

:wtf: He's gotta be kidding... Black Rules! Congrats on the news SS TPage. What's the first mod gonna be?? Take Care... :jester::jester:

• 11 months later...

Hey whats up ssmaniac im 16 and i just got my 04 silverado ss in victory red. whats the first thing you think i should work on the engine or adding like altezza lights and racing hoods on it.

technically black is the hottest... attracts heat ya know? hence... hotter/hotest of the trucks... blue by far is the best color.... sounds like "da joker" is adding some weight with the multiple hood idea... that ought to be interresting.

Archived