Rotors

F1SSS

I am looking for new brakes and came across Brembo rotors http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/brakes.jsp?...&perfCode=P. The other choice I came across are the Powerslot rotors http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/brakes.jsp?...&perfCode=S. Just wondering if you guys/gals can offer some feedback on which ones you would recomend. I like the black looks of the Powerslots, but I like the Brembo name.

are you looking for stock replacement? if so the powerslots are not black, they are only for their plus size rotors (14").. look into R1 concept rotors, i, as well as others on here have them and i like them

100_0991.jpg

are you looking for stock replacement? if so the powerslots are not black, they are only for their plus size rotors (14").. look into R1 concept rotors, i, as well as others on here have them and i like them

100_0991.jpg

I too have the R1 Premium rotors with Hawk pads. I also threw on some stainless braided lines to increase the stopping power, very pleased to say the least.

Yes I will be looking for stock replacements. I was going to go with AC Delco because I am a stock freak, but breaks wear out and always will be replaced. Thank you for correcting me Wickedowesix, I would have wasted money. :chevy:

Im guessing these are the correct part numbers? If you someone happens to have a part number for these awesome, I got them from the website but I want to double check as some places dont have the right part numbers for our trucks on brakes...

rotors- front premium cross-drilled slotted 120.66041

rotors- rears premium cross drilled slotted 120.6604

Posi quiet semi metallic pads

front- 106.0785

rear- 106.0792

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

I just did the R1 concept rotors(250 shipped) and hawk pads and they look good and feel good so far . i have the russell SS lines to but my mechanic tried putting them on and the fronts were to tight (short) so he pulled them off .