Car Show

nice pic man truck looks good. wat r the specs on the Camaro???

-Rob

camaro-origianl 396 SS, 4sp, now has a 468, very few big block cars with that shade of blue, the owners going with the "pro-touring" look in the winter including a 4l80E, nice car!!

camaro-origianl 396 SS, 4sp, now has a 468, very few big block cars with that shade of blue, the owners going with the "pro-touring" look in the winter including a 4l80E, nice car!!

NICE!!! try and get more pics and vids on it if possible, would love to hear it...

-Rob

:withstupid: truck is looking good

Thanks guys! I need to buff my paint like no other, it was a good thing it was cloudy that day, cause when the sun is shining on it, it looks like I wiped it down with an oily rag, however, i think dylan's got me squared away on the paint.

btw muscle truck, i'll be up in Racine for July 4th, maybe we could get a :cheers:

it was funny, it would sprinkle, and everybody would close there hoods, and then when the rain was done, everyone wiped 'em down and opened the hood back up, that went on all day.. good time though, they had some f-bodies doing a road course time trials.