Spark Plugs E3

I just changed the spark plugs on my SS with this ones>>>>

EliudsPics004.jpg

EliudsPics005.jpg

I was wondering if any of you guys have used them or even heard of them B4.

One thing I know for sure is that my SS is burnin' gas like crazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm only getting like

13.6 on my DIC...(digital info center) but it actually runs pretty good...

let me know if you guys know anything about this plugSS,.,.,.,.,.,,.....

Thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just changed the spark plugs on my SS with this ones>>>>

EliudsPics004.jpg

EliudsPics005.jpg

I was wondering if any of you guys have used them or even heard of them B4.

One thing I know for sure is that my SS is burnin' gas like crazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm only getting like

13.6 on my DIC...(digital info center) but it actually runs pretty good...

let me know if you guys know anything about this plugSS,.,.,.,.,.,,.....

Thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They tested those on Horsepower Tv they said it was a more efficient plug but let us how it works out. BTW Im gettin 9.7mpg according to my DIC. I would be happy if I could muster a 13mpg.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!! I just changed them not too long ago,,,, maybe 2-3 weeks at the most

I still need to see how they do for a good 2-3 months before I decide if I need to go AC Delco or NGKs.

I will be replacing my plug wires next week wiht JBAs 9.0mm i heard they are good. but we'll just have to see.......... :cheers::chevy:

They come pre-gapped like Iridium tipped spark plugs.........I am sure they are okay, but NGK and AC Delco are the favorites around here for spark plugs.

After just swapping out my old AC's with new ones and MSD wires my mpg went up to 14.0 average from 13.8 on my cluster. Also, after that Sea Foam....

After just swapping out my old AC's with new ones and MSD wires my mpg went up to 14.0 average from 13.8 on my cluster. Also, after that Sea Foam....

I should have my MSD wires installed by this friday hopefully i can go up on my econ but if not, I guess that would be OK...It's still an SS I love to SStep on it....... :jester:

• 4 months later...

Hey guys. Back on this E3 thing. I was just wondering if anybody had any new feedback on them. It is time to replace the factory plugs. Unlike most of you guys I am not an SS owner, but I am a C3 owner. I use my truck as a daily driver so anything that improves my mileage is welcome. I currently get between 18 - 22 mpg (depending on how I drive).

Thanks

Ryan

if your getting that kind of mileage then your the one who needs to tell us whats going on :jester:

Well my truck has some kind of custom tune in it (it was like that when I bought it). It has an Air Hawg filter with stock air box (bottom is cut out of the air box). Has Delco plugs. As far as I can tell everything else is stock with the exception of the exhaust. It is stock back to where the former owner put a 2 to 1 y in and added a 3" in 3" out flowmaster and dumped it right after it goes over the rear axle.

You guess is as good as mine as to why the mileage is what it is. I know that I shouldn't complain but it sure would be nice to get a little better since my commute to work is 70 miles.

Well, manufacturers "recommend" iridium because it can withstand higher cylinder temperatures and has an easier spark jump, so is less wear on your coils, better spark which includes better combustion hence more power, throttle response and better fuel mileage.

So I would recommend a change with iridium plugs, not e3.

I would be surprised if there was any increase in fuel mileage with those plugs and would not be surprised if they would fail much quicker from high cylinder temperatures and took a large toll on your coils trying to jump a harder gap they were not designed to do.