The 20 inch rims and tires...

blkss03

:confused: I wanted to put the 20 inch rims and tires from the 03' ss onto another Chevy truck of mine, How much do they run for?? anyone got a clue? :thumbs:

:) You need to contact member "BLACKSS" he is picking up his SS I think tonight and going to the tire store and putting on 22" wheels and tires. So, maby he will sell you his old tires and wheels, one never knows. As far as a price, I don't even have a prince on the SS I ordered as yet.

• 1 month later...

Actually I've been looking at some "after market" wheels too... you won't believe it till you look, but there are some great deals on Ebay... (try to get the "buy it now prices they are usually better deals) Some real nice 20" and 22" for very good prices for sets (4)... A friend of mine with a Silverado just got a very nice set for $400... (yes i have chevy owner friends too) :)

For those who have never used Ebay, it really does have some great deals there from some very reliable sources. (check feedback first) To narrow search you can even specify size and fitment...(chevy ford etc) :thumbs:

Archived