Just Finished Up The Hooneymoon In Vegas

well, as you are reading this my wife and i are sitting in the airport terminal getting ready to fly home from las vegas. we had a great time. we are definitely coming back with some fun stories and memories, and also a couple more friends from the sss.com family. we met up with alan and mel (WODY and WODYSGIRL) our first night in and also got a chance to spend some time with them on our last night as well. they showed us an immense amount of hospitality while we were here, and were really helpful in showing us the way around out here. the wife and i both feel like we met some really good friends, and just wanted to share with you all. Alan and Mel, just wanted to say thanks one more time, we appreciate everything you did for us...as for the rest of you, home to meet some more of you as time allows, stay tuned for some pics....

for alan and mel..

where did you get woody out of all this? :jester:

alan and mel are great ppl. they have been great friends to me and have showed nothing but concern. cant wait to get my chance to meet them myself

i had a great time! it's always fun to have people come out to vegas to hang out with!

congratulations again!

atleast you didnt get pulled over...... :rolleyes:

who, would you be referring to? :jester:

the cop was a dick, he wanted to give me a ticket for every little offense possible, since he couldn't get me for anything major. tint, change of address, tail lights, exhibition of power, and he even joked that he was going to cite me for being left handed. he also told me i needed anger management :dunno: just because a tourist was paying more attention to the fireworks show instead of driving in a forward motion so i blasted around them, my top speed never went over the speed limit either :icon_bs: so you can imagine how slow we were going to begin with.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

Wow, didn't know there were any members visiting Vegas this week too. My wife and I just got back last night from Vegas. We stayed at Planet Hollywood and the Golden Nugget. Met up with Zippy and Lindsey. Had a really good time. Wish we knew other members were in town, we could have had a big get-together.