67-72 Chevy Trucks

hey guys i just purchased my second one. except its a gmc. the first Chevy is mine in Monterrey, Mexico

best trucks ever....enjoy. its my first video so take it easy!!!

http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/qq153/s...-72c10_0001.flv

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

I would have to say they are my fav!!!!! As a matter of fact i have one it is a 68 GMC !!! Im in the middle of the build!!! Here is a pic of it before i tore it down!!!!

About 5 years a ago!!!!! and Now!!!!

post-13757-1243167267_thumb.jpg

post-13757-1243167329_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chevyman03SS (see edit history)

I would have to say they are my fav!!!!! As a matter of fact i have one it is a 68 GMC !!! Im in the middle of the build!!! Here is a pic of it before i tore it down!!!!

About 5 years a ago!!!!! and Now!!!!

very nice!!! at first i wasnt a big fan of the gmc front end but it grew on mr the more i researched it. so i decided to get one :D

thats a bad a$ vid bro. i will have to say that the 67-72 is my fav also

deff :cheers: i love the body style

Nice vid. Here is a pic of my 71

funny thing that i was reading another post and i saw your signature so i was going to ask you if you could post it up. then i come here and its like you read my mind :confused: thanks :D

Yeah the 68-70 GM trucks IMO are GM styling classics. According to ledfoot (a member here who was the chief Silverado SS stylist at GM), a lot of the GMT-800 Silverado styling cues were lifted right from the 68-70 Chevy trucks.

Mr. P. :)

The 67-72's are the All Time Classics's in my book. I remember everyone complaining about the 73's and how ugly the "new body style" was when they first came out, dang...I'm old!
You're definitely dating yourself there. :crackup: I'm probably not too far off of you. I remember the change in 73, too. I like the 73-87, but my favorite is 67-72.