A Couple Pics Of The La Meet

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. It wasn't clean but was presentable. :cheers:

Brad, Im glad your brought your son along, he was very well behaved! Polite, and a good sport! You are welcome my friend to any meet we have...

:thumbs:

BTW - Rob - aka blksscpt - is the official burnout KING!!!!

Brad, Im glad your brought your son along, he was very well behaved! Polite, and a good sport! You are welcome my friend to any meet we have...

BTW - Rob - aka blksscpt - is the official burnout KING!!!!

Thanks Dave. :cheers: BTW he had a blast at the Go Kart track. I'll post that video later. AngryGreg has the key to all the pics. :D

sounds like a missed a hell of a good time. ill be there for the next one. Dave let me know when the next one is going down.

truck will most likly been joining me too.

yesterday was good times!!! i took a couple pics at the carshow but none of our trucks and none at Dave's shop( :idiot: ) but i'm not home right now and i left my camera so i ont be able to post of pics till latr...

BTW - Rob - aka blkssncpt - is the official burnout KING!!!!

thnx for the major compliment, i just finish i woulda held it LONGER!!! oh well next time :devil:...

Dave thank you for opening up ur shop to us and thnx to Aaron for getting the ball rolling on this meet!!!

-Rob

I have some vids and pics I will post up later.

Anyone have video of me racing rob with my nitro buggy and his SS??

I made it over to this site to see the pictures. I know a few people had cameras and camera phone's out at the time. Just not sure who was captureing what. I am supprised your wife didn't catch that one on video.

wish i would have been able to come out...looks like it was a blast...jay leno, adam's polishes, truckin', bbq .....................i could go on and on.

well i took a few pics but i'm having trouble uploading them to my album but here my PhotoBucket album:

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Blk...20SoCal%20meet/

here's when Greg(AngryGreg) and his wife took off, gotta love a big cubed an supercharged AWD SSS!!!

th_100_0995.jpg

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)