Tbss Intake W/fuel Rails,injectors And Engine Cover.

allballz57

TBSS intake,fuel rails,injectors and engine cover 200 obo + shipping,all you need is the throttle body and a Dr.X harness and its swap time,the injectors are the stock TBSS injectors which I beleive are 31lb injectors.PAYPAL ONLY.

SOLD

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)

TBSS intake,fuel rails,injectors and engine cover 200 obo + shipping,all you need is the throttle body and a Dr.X harness and its swap time,the injectors are the stock TBSS injectors which I beleive are 31lb injectors.PAYPAL ONLY.

I wish I was not so broke. Thats a good price.

what kind of gains did you get out of this set up? Were you running an aftermarket cam or were you still stock?

I never put it on,it is brand new.I pulled the stock motor to do a 408 swap and have gotten sidetracked finishing my other project,which also is a blown 408 in my trans am,I decided to do the lsxt on the truck and the TBSS won't fit the car so bye bye it goes,thats why I am keeping the throttle body and DR. X harness.I have heard nothing but good things about the TBSS swap in our trucks though,that's why I went That route initially.

now kind of an odd question yet it is a necessary one do you think the TBSS intake would help or hurt a 4.8?

I don't see any reason why it would hurt,more airflow = more power,especially if you ever plan on doing forced induction. :jester: