Getting The Body Fit...........

heres a few update pics of the dirt car with fenders going on for fit ........still have the suspension to work on and the seat to mount but its coming along well so far..............

post-9619-1243467930_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1243467972_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1243468011_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1243468051_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1243468094_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1243468134_thumb.jpg

Why are you building another car? Did i miss something?

yep im building anouther dirt track car. im kinda burned out with the drag car but still have it and the 48. just anouther way to waste money and have anouther toy in the garage.

spent some more time on the car today. got the fuel cell mounted and the front springs in. im looking for a set of the 73-77 camaro bumpers the alum ones. does any one close have any or know where i might find some? please let me know thanks alot Dale.

hey dale, let me know if you got a spare motor layin around, i need one for my project chevelle. :chevy: looking good buddy..btw, i noticed they were SS fenders.

Joe i dont have a complete motor at this time but ill keep my ears open for ya ..........Dale

Looks awesome man ! keep it up

hey dale, let me know if you got a spare motor layin around, i need one for my project chevelle. :chevy: looking good buddy..btw, i noticed they were SS fenders.

I've got 1.. :P