Timeslip Section

fxstsmith

Question

8 answers to this question

plus there are some duplicate timeslips and many without a pic. IMO you need to have a pic of the time slip to be on the list. not that people are making up times but proof would be nice. If it's your best time, I would think you would have a pic of the time slip.

I'd also like to suggest a SS only time slip page. This is a SS site so I think we deserve special treatment. not trying to be a candy ass or anything. Just my 2 cents :cheers:

plus there are some duplicate timeslips and many without a pic. IMO you need to have a pic of the time slip to be on the list. not that people are making up times but proof would be nice. If it's your best time, I would think you would have a pic of the time slip.

I'd also like to suggest a SS only time slip page. This is a SS site so I think we deserve special treatment. not trying to be a candy ass or anything. Just my 2 cents :cheers:

:withstupid: 100%

I have only taken one pic of any of my time slips and that was my perfect light slip.

You mean like this?

:withstupid: Agree as well....