Wire's+firewall ?

waltsum3

There's a round flat spot on the firewall kind of behind the drivers side head. The fireblanket on the firewall and he plastic under the dash is already cutout for this spot and makes for a great place to cut a hole for a gromet.

There is a really big grommit already there, that you can add stuff too.

You can see the white vacuum line going to my boost gauge, as it goes through the grommit in this picture.

HPIM0616.JPG

:withstupid: BINGO... all my gauge wiring, and boost line through through this hole.. you DO NOT need to drill anything..

Always found that grommt a pita to run wires through, never did find a good way to run them through with the other wires and the other option is poking a ole in the "boot" of the grommet and fighting the wire through that way. I agree, it does work tho.

Thank's guy's. Already drilled a hole in the firewall just left of the picture posted by dcairns. Big blank spot on both side's of the firewall.

Know that i look more close at the picture the spot is in the pic but is coverd by the fireblanket on you're truck.

Edited by waltsum3 (see edit history)