Whats Yall Think

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA

i love that truck (i wouldnt do it to mine) but i would drive it

but i dont get how some MEMBERS post there truck (look like sh*t) *sometimes NOT real Sss* and yall say good work and stuff like that but dont like this?

EDIT- like this POS

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55110

Edited by IMPALASS_RIDER (see edit history)

diff. strokes for diff. folks. i must say though the impala is sick...the sss is slowly growing on me. its diff and i can appreiate the work and time that went into it.

i can't see but if not and you know the guy tell him to get his calipers to match and maybe have that amber on his headlights deleted and possibly painted yellow to go with everything else.

all in all i think these were great pics of 2 very nice cars.

I can appreciate the work but some people just like different things. That does not in anyway give you the right to call someone's truck a POS! :nono: We all say we don't like certain things, but that is going too far!

I like it cuz its different, you wont see another one like it on here or down the street from your house. Different is good if its done with class in my opinion. There isnt TOO MUCH yellow i think this was done right.

HAHAHAHA

i love that truck (i wouldnt do it to mine) but i would drive it

but i dont get how some MEMBERS post there truck (look like sh*t) *sometimes NOT real Sss* and yall say good work and stuff like that but dont like this?

EDIT- like this POS

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55110

One of the reasons why could be because the owner of that truck was the one posting it and some people out of respect and decency complement them on it even though they're thinking "good gosh that's an ugly piece of excrement". You posted up an unknown owner SS and people spoke their mind because they didn't think they were hurting the owners feelings by speaking their minds. If we beat up everyone that joined our "Top Notch SS Forum" because their choices didn't coincide with ours we would have A LOT more inactive members. Give a little encouragement and then gently influence them into the "proper" way of modding an SS. :D

i dont know at first i was like .... :nonod: but after i looked at it for a while i kinda like it, i think they did it right theres not too much yellow but it seems like its missin something to complete it " the truck that is " now the impala is a lil much for me...lol