Whats Yall Think

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA

i love that truck (i wouldnt do it to mine) but i would drive it

but i dont get how some MEMBERS post there truck (look like sh*t) *sometimes NOT real Sss* and yall say good work and stuff like that but dont like this?

EDIT- like this POS

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55110

dood seriously you went as far as calling some ones truck a pos thats not cool. not every one likes the same things. every person is diffrent. things you may like i may not or other members may not. its personal prefrence, the title of your thread ask us what we think. if you cant handle the opinion of other members dont ask.

like i said i can appreciate the work and craftmanship that went into the vehicles but its not my cup of tea but i would never go as far as to call another members truck a p.o.s. not matter what i think of it or that person. that is called manners and respect. i think you owe some a SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for doing thins. imo

HAHAHAHA

but i dont get how some MEMBERS post there truck (look like sh*t) *sometimes NOT real Sss* and yall say good work and stuff like that but dont like this?

EDIT- like this POS

DUDE THAT IS MY BEST FRIENDS TRUCK AND IT MAY NOT BE A REAL SS BUT HE LIKES IT AND HAS PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO IT AND I THINK YOU OWE HIM AN APPOLOGY

Not my cup of tea. maybe some shouldt have those Sss. stick with impalassridin if thats what u can make look good.

yeah i aint got a real ss but thats what i got so i try

lol

yall speak yall mind i speak mine

lost respect for me lol

dude idc you dont do/did nothing for me..you dont put no money in my pocket

i like the truck and i post it for yall to see..

i posted it for yall to say whats on yall mind (but if it was my truck yall would be saying goodd stuff about it RIGHT)

all im saying is dont fake, say what you have to say because yall never know if could be my truck :uhoh: ..

one thing about me is im alwayz going to be 100% with everything..

If i posted what i thought about it i would probly be banned for awhile. as everyone here knows i speek my mind and dont hide anything. if someone dosent like what i post or do its there opinion of the deal. and everyone has there own. and as for RESPECT that is earned not given. and it can be easly lost over something as stupid as this deal. but thats my opinion on the whole deal anyway........

If i posted what i thought about it i would probly be banned for awhile. as everyone here knows i speek my mind and dont hide anything. if someone dosent like what i post or do its there opinion of the deal. and everyone has there own. and as for RESPECT that is earned not given. and it can be easly lost over something as stupid as this deal. but thats my opinion on the whole deal anyway........

THANKS bro

thats the same way i feel :thumbs:

HAHAHAHA

EDIT- like this POS

i do understand what your talking about. I would not go so far as to call anyones ride a POS, unless its a furd. JK

Edited by GASSS (see edit history)

lol

yall speak yall mind i speak mine

lost respect for me lol

dude idc you dont do/did nothing for me..you dont put no money in my pocket

i like the truck and i post it for yall to see..

i posted it for yall to say whats on yall mind (but if it was my truck yall would be saying goodd stuff about it RIGHT)

all im saying is dont fake, say what you have to say because yall never know if could be my truck :uhoh: ..

one thing about me is im alwayz going to be 100% with everything..

i dont give a fat babies rear. if it was your truck or not my opinion wouldnt chang. i would have still said the same thing to ya. in the army we call it corrective (critisism?). let it go or just move on its too easy. sorry but i dont like it!!!!! thats that man

im not going to say anything bad about you or disrespect you cause i dont know you. i will say i keep my thoughts to myself cause i dont wanna get banned.

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

i dont give a fat babies rear. if it was your truck or not my opinion wouldnt chang. i would have still said the same thing to ya. in the army we call it corrective (critisism?). let it go or just move on its too easy. sorry but i dont like it!!!!! thats that man

im not going to say anything bad about you or disrespect you cause i dont know you. i will say i keep my thoughts to myself cause i dont wanna get banned.

lol im in the army also

and my mom retired after 30yrs soo i call it how i see it..

i kan kare less how u feel about me.. its not my truck i wouldnt do that to mine but i kan respect his time and money in it..