Pulled Over And Harassed

ANGRYGREG

On tuesday of last week I too got pulled over by the fuzz... only its was a corporal that pulled me over. I was dropping of kids at their school and that when I got busted. I wasn't doing anything but driving through... to much traffic and kids to do anything stupid anyways. However, the corporal pulled me over for having modyfied exhaust... He told me it sounded great and he wished that his slutsgang could sound like my truck... he was really cool about it and just told me to quiet it down and drove off. Nice guy... SO he let me go with no problems at all... He did warn me that the regular street cops are out ticketing for every little thing and be carefull with them... so now the truck has only gone out once since then... to compton and back

now wat in the world would u go to a place lik Compton with such a nice truck??? :D

Someday I will leave, maybe Oregon or something but I have a business and family here. It's tough to just leave..

Oregon is nice i have some family up there, forgot the name of the little town they live but it was a nice little place. only bad thing is depending on wat part u go to it can really hard to find work out there. also i remember when we went there was still some prejudice amoungst some of the older people there.

-Rob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NB, HB, Anaheim, Laguna, shit... pretty much all of the OC you have to be real careful driving anything domestic and mildly customized you have to be driving a german made sedan to go unnotoiced. Just the nature of those neighborhoods... I'd still file the complaint if I were you, but its your call. You're not alone.... i've been harrassed on more than one occasion in the OC for no real reason. One time coming back from NB I was shirtless, just in my boardshorts since I had been at the beach all day... had the tats blazing, shaved head, blacked out vehicle... when they lit me up you'd have thought I was the ****ing anti-christ with the way they approached the drivers door. :lol:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

WHY did you give them permission to search your truck anyways Greg? :confused:

best thing for you to do is let them search..if your clean, then you have nothing to worry about. if you refuse, more than likely you will be kissing the hood of a Crown Vic while the officers break out the tool bags and start disassembling your ride on the side of the road. then they might call in the 125 lb fur wrapped ass eater from K9 to take a walk across your nice leather seats..if you have nothing to hide, be polite to then, yes sir no sir and always have a :laugh: on your face.

:seeya:

WHY did you give them permission to search your truck anyways Greg? :confused:

I had nothing to hide. My truck has a whole bunch of mods that are not CA legal so If I told them no they still would have found a reason. Like desrtrat said and I do it every time, yes sir, no sir and kiss their ass. Acting respectful and calling them sir will get you out of a ticket half the time. Doesn't mean I respect them, just give them what they want. I also got in a lot of trouble when I was younger about 10 years ago and I know from experience that mouthing off or just not being compliant gets you no where.

best thing for you to do is let them search..if your clean, then you have nothing to worry about. if you refuse, more than likely you will be kissing the hood of a Crown Vic while the officers break out the tool bags and start disassembling your ride on the side of the road. then they might call in the 125 lb fur wrapped ass eater from K9 to take a walk across your nice leather seats..if you have nothing to hide, be polite to then, yes sir no sir and always have a :laugh: on your face.

:seeya:

:withstupid: