Pulled Over And Harassed

ANGRYGREG

Well I got pulled over for no front liscense. Who care's I'll just get it signed off. Then they start with the 20 questions, pull me out of the car search me then ask if they can search the car. Sit on the curb for at least a half an hour. I have a perscription for Xanax and had a pill in my wallet but didn't have the bottle in the car. The called my Dr. office and luckily they verified my perscription. There were three cops there. Overkill bored fags...

I get so tired of worrying about getting pulled over and messed with. This was in Newport Beach. They did a similar thing in the same city about 3 years ago too me, they brought the dog and everything.

I have a record from about 10 years ago but but I grew up got my shit together and am a stand up citizen. I hate Newport Beach but I am a flooring contractor and the people with money live down there so that's were a lot of my business comes from. I was down there to do an estimate. Maybe being young and all the tatoo's don't help but I'm sure if I was some rich bitch with huge fake breasts they wouldn't have pulled me out of the car.

I need to get some POS little work truck for a DD.

Jealous Pigs. Thanks for letting vent. FTW

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the bad experience, and I know where your coming from on the whole follow your client base into areas we don't exactly blend in. I am in flooring as well, hows the work out in Cali by the way? Vegas has slowed down dramatically :( .

A little hint for you...they don't have permission to search your vehicle unless you give it to them. I had a nearly identical situation happen once and they threw all my shit out on the side of the road looking for anything they could find. They then tried to leave with everything still sittiing beside the road and I said "Hey since you didn't find anything you can put that right back like you found it." They didn't like it but had to do it.

I hear you on the meds, I am also on a very similar med for multipple issues that would have had me stressing out if that were me. I have learned to carry my previous months rx bottle with me wherever I go so I avoid run-ins like this.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Sorry to hear about the bad experience, and I know where your coming from on the whole follow your client base into areas we don't exactly blend in. I am in flooring as well, hows the work out in Cali by the way? Vegas has slowed down dramatically :( .

It's been horrible but luckily my wife has a really good job. She works for Surefire. The gun industry isn't hurting at all.

File a complaint with their department.

Won't the cops find out about the complaint and just give them more reason to f*** with me. CA is hurting for money and have been handing out tickets like crazy. My wife got a speeding ticket and running a red light within three weeks of eachother. 2 tickets were about $1000. CA sucks..

Won't the cops find out about the complaint and just give them more reason to f*** with me. CA is hurting for money and have been handing out tickets like crazy. My wife got a speeding ticket and running a red light within three weeks of eachother. 2 tickets were about $1000. CA sucks..

Harassment is harassment... if you feel you have a genuine gripe file a complaint... if they come after you again for less that legitimate reasons you can go with it further and threaten legal action for them continuing to harass you. Thats the route I'd go.

this sucks man, but I've been there..

I got pulled over for no front license plate, and ended up with a DUI. Blew .002 over, and he wouldn't let it go.

Towed my truck, made my wife get a ride home. Spent the night in Jail. Cost me over 2,300 total.

I don't care though, I will never put a front plate on my truck.

I feel ya man. Comes with the teritory of having a nice ride. I was given a seat belt ticket in my TA and the S.O.B watched me pull it off to get my licens out(my bad). But i would deffinatly file a complaint, that $hit aint right.