Pulled Over And Harassed

ANGRYGREG

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this sucks man, but I've been there..

I got pulled over for no front license plate, and ended up with a DUI. Blew .002 over, and he wouldn't let it go.

Towed my truck, made my wife get a ride home. Spent the night in Jail. Cost me over 2,300 total.

I don't care though, I will never put a front plate on my truck.

i'm with you, ive been pulled over about 6 times for no front plate. im not putting one on either. it looks like ass. mine had one when i bought it and i paid to have it removed and refinished

Thanks guys... I just get the tickets signed off that's no problem. It was the waste of time and harrasment and that shit bothered me all day yesterday. It's like there is nothing you can do. For me filing a complaint is not an option. They do whatever they want....

Thanks guys... I just get the tickets signed off that's no problem. It was the waste of time and harrasment and that shit bothered me all day yesterday. It's like there is nothing you can do. For me filing a complaint is not an option. They do whatever they want....

you should have told them they put you on pills to calm you down after the last time you got pulled over for no reason....

damn Greg that is a shitty situation and sucks to hear. and yes ur probably right the tats and ur age might have something to do with it especially in that city, plus with the looks of ur truck cant really blame them cua that things just looks PISSED OFF :devil: .

but i'v had similar situations happen to me i'v been LITERALLY pulled over right IN-FRONT of my house, i mean the rear tired were two feeet from were our driveway starts. yeah hows that for shitty ass cops. that time i was simple profiling, by my house the main street u can only turn right because the left side has plant nurseries so if a car comes out to much in to that street u have to turn around them to get on to my block. well a cop car was sits there and i had to turn and basically go around them, well i was coming back from getting my hair braided and i had the windows down just enough to where u can only see the tops of my head and hair. well needless to say they made a u-turn and parked next to me when i parked in-front of my house and as soon as i open my door, BAM!!! flashlight, i could'nt see a damn thing all i heard was a female cop on a power trip trying to question me. i told i wouldn't answer any question until she took to light down since i couldnt see who i was talking to. she did and then proceeded to ask me question and heres the GREAT part she literally took her flashlight pointed at my hair then back down at me and said "are u on parole or probation?" i honestly couldnt believe how blatant that sh*t was!!! i told her no and continued to give her a sh*t load of attitude and told her i didnt appreciate the fact they would pull me over fright in-front of my house and i would probably fill a complaint against them for harrassment, well i guess she was surprised i talked back to her so much so they started to leave but when they got in the car she told me to get inside the house and i told i'm on my property and i can do watever the hell i want so she threatened to give me a ticket for god knows wat but the other chick cops(which was really good looking) said somthing to her and she got back in the car and told me my attitude was gonna get me hurt or in big trouble one day. all i told her was i'm just trying to make sure u leave before i go inside, so they left kinda pissed off i'm guessing

sorry for the rant there^^^

but i'v honestly have had really good luck around cops with cops, idk maybe when i get pulled over i dont seem nervous when they start asking me questions and cuz i give them some attitude for pulling me over almost lik they're totally wrong and are wasting my time by holding me up. lol, idk...

Won't the cops find out about the complaint and just give them more reason to f*** with me. CA is hurting for money and have been handing out tickets like crazy. My wife got a speeding ticket and running a red light within three weeks of eachother. 2 tickets were about $1000. CA sucks..

yeah man no shit i got a ticket for going around a school bus, which i didnt realize till i was already halfway past it and that ticket was almost $700!!! Cali is really hurting for money. i swear i see atleast 10 people pulled over and getting ticket on a daily basis now.

-Rob

Its happened to my freined before. He has a very loud GTI that alot of cops dont like lol so we got stopped at like 1 in the afternoon. They made him walk in a strait line, say the alphabet backwards, searched his car and patted both of us down and made us sit on the curb for a half hour. In the end the cop hands him 4 tickets for all illagal mods in his car. Talk about a nice guy

That's the nice thing about getting older. I used to get pulled over in my younger days. Young kid driving a hot rod is a cop magnet.

I'm 30 years old not a young kid. How old are you.

Good thing I wasn't wearing shorts...They might have Rodney Kinged me

Won't the cops find out about the complaint and just give them more reason to f*** with me. CA is hurting for money and have been handing out tickets like crazy. My wife got a speeding ticket and running a red light within three weeks of eachother. 2 tickets were about $1000. CA sucks..

I got a $53 parking ticket the other day. The crazy thing about it was that I was parked in front of MY HOUSE! There wasn't a fire hydrant or anything designating that I couldn't park there. I have been doing it for a long time, and now I get this. WTF is wrong with that crap. I've been hearing of the cops around here giving out a lot more tickets because they are hurting for money right now.

I'm 30 years old not a young kid. How old are you.

Good thing I wasn't wearing shorts...They might have Rodney Kinged me

42. 30 was about the time my hair started really turning gray, so consequently they bothered me less.

lol im sorry for all of you that live in that $hit hole california...lol i got out of there about 4 years ago , it was the smartest thing i ever did. it's sad because it used to be one of the nicest places in america , it so sad how it has turned out... i feel sorry for you guys down there. my bro still lives down there in socal so i go visit him like once a year and i grind my teeth every time i go down there because of how horrible it is. you dont relize how bad it is untill you leave there for a while and go back.

On tuesday of last week I too got pulled over by the fuzz... only its was a corporal that pulled me over. I was dropping of kids at their school and that when I got busted. I wasn't doing anything but driving through... to much traffic and kids to do anything stupid anyways. However, the corporal pulled me over for having modyfied exhaust... He told me it sounded great and he wished that his slutsgang could sound like my truck... he was really cool about it and just told me to quiet it down and drove off. Nice guy... SO he let me go with no problems at all... He did warn me that the regular street cops are out ticketing for every little thing and be carefull with them... so now the truck has only gone out once since then... to compton and back

lol im sorry for all of you that live in that $hit hole california...lol i got out of there about 4 years ago , it was the smartest thing i ever did. it's sad because it used to be one of the nicest places in america , it so sad how it has turned out... i feel sorry for you guys down there. my bro still lives down there in socal so i go visit him like once a year and i grind my teeth every time i go down there because of how horrible it is. you dont relize how bad it is untill you leave there for a while and go back.

Someday I will leave, maybe Oregon or something but I have a business and family here. It's tough to just leave..