Mass Ss Guys

for any of you mass guys interested, Eastcoast KustmRydz and myself, are hosting a cruise night here in worcester every friday night (weather permitting) from 6-9pm. we have everything from old school muscle, to exotics and riced out low riders. Seamless Custom will also be there for anyone that wants some ideas, or an estimate on custom interior work. pm me for directions.

everyones invited :thumbs: up to you if you wanna make the drive or not. by way of an update, no cruise night tonight, friggin weather has screwed us again for the 3rd week in a row. also pm me and/or call me before you come down, we're prob gonna just do it once a month through the entire summer, every friday gets to be too much. i'l continue to post updates. thanks for showing interest guys :driving: hope fully the weather cooperates next week.

Ben.

everyones invited :thumbs: up to you if you wanna make the drive or not. by way of an update, no cruise night tonight, friggin weather has screwed us again for the 3rd week in a row. also pm me and/or call me before you come down, we're prob gonna just do it once a month through the entire summer, every friday gets to be too much. i'l continue to post updates. thanks for showing interest guys :driving: hope fully the weather cooperates next week.

Ben.

scattered t-storms = no good

maybe some Friday, I will take the day off and roll out there for some nice lift use to do my front brakes. I will even have 2 hands to lend!! I've really neglected the truck this year so far and today I spent a few hours underneath her and under the hood. Nothing major but just a few things I needed (oil change) and a few things I put off.

:cheers:

maybe some Friday, I will take the day off and roll out there for some nice lift use to do my front brakes. I will even have 2 hands to lend!! I've really neglected the truck this year so far and today I spent a few hours underneath her and under the hood. Nothing major but just a few things I needed (oil change) and a few things I put off.

:cheers:

I may roll down ...

BTW ... Keith ... still want that ATE fluid?