Pics Of My Sss

truck looks great! I think a 5 inch drop in the rear would look lower than that.. What components did you use? Post pix of the dash!!!! :D

One thing you gottta think of is, the bumper, spare tire and rear hitch are gone. Those thing's being removed in my truck raised it almost an

1 1/2" in the rear.

Edited by VhoGmc (see edit history)

ill try to get some pics of the interior posted up.Tring to come up with a paint sceme that wont take away the looks of the ss, as soon as i get these other two clients cars done im gonna roll it into the booth and work the magic to it. i know it will stay red but thinking of black racing stripes with alot of artwork hidden in them so that you wont see them until you get up on it,wouldnt do the artwork but i need to that way i can promote my artwork to other clients to see. wouldnt look right to be a custom painter and not have a custom vehicle to show your work lol. i had a 04 standard cab sierra that was black with tru fire paint it was a pretty sick truck but ill try to post some pics of it couse i sold it to buy this ss ive only had this truck about a month and a half,so far im well pleased the the ss . :cheers:

Looks like crap! :yellow_loser: J/K

Got it looking good Shawn! Guys those pics dont do the truck justice, it looks much better in person. Very clean truck. :thumbs:

lol i hear you rodney,still wish it was a black one though everytime i see yours i wish i wouldve waited and tried to find a black one. you dropping you truck off at mr brays in the next day or two right?