Cheap Mods / New Pics

So how did you install it? What did you do around the brake ducts? Truck looks awesome BTW, but the brakes look tiny behind those wheels need some of these in there.......

Well, I bought 1/4" washers and 1/4" bolts I wanna say the bolt head is 7mm (not 100%). Basiclly made a tape mark on the spoiler and under the truck where I was gonna drill into. Set it up, made the holes put a washer on each side and a bolt thru the spoiler into the lower undercarriage bumper . On the brake ducts, i had to trim a small piece to let it sit more evenly (still not 100% accurate tho).

As far as the brakes..... tell me about it. Id like to get larger brakes, but cant justify spending that kind of $ on brakes.

are your headlights the smoked version or the corner lens? or are they cleared?

how did you do it?

Headlights were pulled apart and cleared. Then the amber deflector on the side was smoked black , put back together and resealed.

Looks great man! What wheels are those?

American Racing RTS Chrome 22's. Discontinued BTW

nice!!! truck is looking great man. i forget how good the RST's look just in chrome...

-Rob

Yes Sir, I LOVE my RTS's . Black and chrome go together really well.

Hey man, sorry I didnt respond to ur PM soon enough, work is killin me. But looks like you got it handled! I didnt install mine, Ben (kckid) did mine. He used a dremel and cut a few of the "tabs" off the spoiler, positioned it and secured it with self tapping screws.

A 3/4 drop on ur rig would set it off. In the front I have 2" spindles and turned the torsions 5 turns for 3", and hangers and shackles in the rear for 4"...all from Belltech. Lemme know what you decide to do and if you have any questions.