What A Crazy Ss I Found

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that truck has been seen on here before, th owner is some young douchy kid that got it from his parents. here's the video that was posted of it a while ago: http://www.truckinweb.com/videos/57/6200900/index.html

i'm all for another young kid having an SSS since i got mine at 19 but i worked to get mine i didnt have my parents give it to me or have them help me get it in anyway. idk somthing about tis kid just bothers me, maybe cuz he keeps sayng I bagged it, I bought some wheels all that I dont mean shit when u dont pay for any of it!!!

sorry for the rent...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

i also got my truck when i was young, (17) and i made every payment and worked hard for every mod i got and there is a guy my age out here around me and it bugged him that my silverado was nicer than his his mommy gave him. so her credit cards bought every mod to out do me and all his buddys just said "yeah its cool but earl paid for all his stuff himself" now it sits in a garage and never comes out whiel he works on his other 20 something free cars and trucks. i respect young people with nice stuff but you got work for it and earn it or how can you call it yours? sorry such a long rant it just really bugs me.

The paint job is a bit much, but I can only imagine the time and work that went into it. The layout of the truck really isn't my cup of tea, but a big :thumbs: to whoever broke their azz on that paint job.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Nothing gets me more mad than when I see mommy and daddy buy there kid a new BMW or new Mercedes as their first car when they dont even have a job. Dont get me wrong Im 19 I got my SS when I was 17 but I worked for it and I work for every mod I put in it. Besides that its a pretty decent truck even tho Bagged trucks are not my thing its not bad