He Wanted To Run....

ssspringer

I was coming back from the folks place,had wife and kid tagging along.I merged onto hwy,see a Toyota TuRD behind me. He Comes up fast behind me and then along beside me.We run along for a while and then i ease around him and then he/they pull up beside me and hits it a couple of times. He's pacing me...wants to race .I kept my cool and just run beside him. I wanted to show him my tailgate but i had the family with me..he hit it and pulled pretty good....I think i did the right thing but i wanted to show the Turd what a SSS could do. Damn if this is what old age does to you.....i wanna go back!!

Being responsable SUX!! :unsure:

Yea, forget those morons! You did the right thing, the fam should not be around if you race. So just keep an eye out and if you ever see em again and smoke em, your WIN will be sooooo much sweeter!

Took ALOT of restraint on my part,didn't feel like getting smacked by the Mrs.! :D

Tundra TuRD SCSB

5.7l??? Better be careful what you wish for with those. You better have full bolt ons and a tune minimum to even run with a bone stock RCSB 5.7 Tundra. They're getting in the 13's with CAI and exhaust. I'm a Chevy man through and through but a good buddy of mine has a DC and it's a handful. His best time with CAI and exhaust is 14.22 and he was traction limited on that run. With some DRs I know he'd be close to the 13's with a DC. Also he's looking for a converter to send to Circle-D to be restalled and then he's definately going to be in the 13s.