My New Toy

AUTOGUY

Just bought this '67 Malibu Wagon that was owned by the owner of a Chevrolet dealership from new until 2007. It is Nantucket Blue with Blue interior. Numbers matching 283 2v w/Powerglide.

Cold Factory AC, PS, Tinted Glass, Tilt, Power Rear Window, and some other small options.

The car has had some paint touchup done in the past, but overall it is in unbelievable original condition. Paint has some fading, but there is NO Rust anywhere!! Car lived in Florida from new until 1977. Interior is close to perfect. No wear on the seats, perfect dash, perfect headliner, door panels etc. All the car really needs is a rear bumper that has a dent in it.

It includes the original Protect o plate, Dealer Invoice, Original Buyers order, Dealer order sheet, Owners manual, accessory brochure. Also the original dealer stock inventory card and a yellow card from Chevy of the original production scheduling.

Here are a couple pics...

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG00466-20090606-1724.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

Nice! In the first couple of pictures, are those the original stock wheel covers? I don't remember those. :chevy:

Yes, factory wheel covers. The car is totally stock. I had the Rally Wheels in the garage that I took off my 72 Chevelle when I installed new Torque Thrusts.

Just bought this '67 Malibu Wagon that was owned by the owner of a Chevrolet dealership from new until 2007. It is Nantucket Blue with Blue interior. Numbers matching 283 2v w/Powerglide.

Cold Factory AC, PS, Tinted Glass, Tilt, Power Rear Window, and some other small options.

The car has had some paint touchup done in the past, but overall it is in unbelievable original condition. Paint has some fading, but there is NO Rust anywhere!! Car lived in Florida from new until 1977. Interior is close to perfect. No wear on the seats, perfect dash, perfect headliner, door panels etc. All the car really needs is a rear bumper that has a dent in it.

It includes the original Protect o plate, Dealer Invoice, Original Buyers order, Dealer order sheet, Owners manual, accessory brochure. Also the original dealer stock inventory card and a yellow card from Chevy of the original production scheduling.

VERY NICE FIND! CONGRATS! I have a rear bumper with a dent in it I will sell you :jester:

Nice Brian. I hope this doesn't replace any of the other "toys" albeit the wagon is a cool ride.

No, that is the problem. I never get rid of anything.

Nice! Where do you find these cars?

A friend actually found it sitting for sale in someones driveway about 2 miles from my house.