Got Married This Past Saturday June 6

Congrats! If your in cali you gotta go to in-n-out burger. Also if you like mexican there is a El Torito on Redondo Beach pier (south of santa monica) that is pretty good. Have fun.

WTF??? I went to one after a bunch of hype talk. They suck ass. Carl Jr's/Hardys has better burgers (suck too). There are only 3 choices 1 pattie, 2 pattie, 3 pattie. it is like McDoodies without a choice. Sorry JMHO. :cheers:

El Torito was pretty decent. :cheers:

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

Congrats Teddy! :cheers: You should have taken some wedding photos with the SSS and TBSS. :jester:

Whoulda but the Mrs. made me leave the SSS at home so "we could drive home together in the TBSS the day after the wedding" crap :)...and its like 20 min away....

Congratulations man !!!! Nice shades :jester:

Gotta rock the White Oakley's on your wedding day c'mon

Thanks guys :cheers:

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

there is also the Santa Monica pier which has some stuff to do and if you had more time you could go to Catalina island.

Also If your into art, or shopping there is Venice beach which has a lot of interesting stuff and people. Hope this helps, Congratulations!

Sorry.... I mean congrats!!!! I'm kidding. I've been married almost 12 years, it's great. Hope ya'll enjoy it.

lol good one bryan. good luck with your new life/wife. i hope every thing works out for you and the new fam....

WTF??? I went to one after a bunch of hype talk. They suck ass. Carl Jr's/Hardys has better burgers (suck too). There are only 3 choices 1 pattie, 2 pattie, 3 pattie. it is like McDoodies without a choice. Sorry JMHO. :cheers:

El Torito was pretty decent. :cheers:

WTF??? in n out is like the best burgers ever hands down!!!

and yeah there is only 3 choices unless you know the secret menu but still its a real hamburger place not a fish house or a chicken hut....lol..

some people just have horrible taste i guess ... :dunno:

but congratss on the wedding and have fun in la lots to see!!