Got Married This Past Saturday June 6

I got married Saturday!!! Fairly small cememony in Alexandria Bay, NY on the St. Lawrence river, about 150 close friends and family attended. Everything went perfectly and I think everyone had a great time! I know we are happy with how the weekend went!

Leaving on Friday morning and flying into LAX. Staying at the Loews in Santa Monica. Need some suggestions, never been to Cali. Places to see, places to eat, please suggest whatever...will be there approx. 24 hours with a rental car. Any help would be appreciated. Not looking to do anything too touristy however....

We fly out of LAX Saturday morning for Papeete, Tahiti and boarding the Regent Seven Seas Paul Gauguin for 7 days!

Couple of proofs/candids:

4880_86581461934_623251934_2037348_.jpg

4880_86580276934_623251934_2037334_.jpg

4880_86579736934_623251934_2037328_.jpg

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

I go there all the time and I have yet to be able to recommend an oustanding restaurant. I can recommend some north in Malibu, south in oceanside, and east in Rancho Cucamonga. Marina del Rey should have some good ones, but I have not had the oportunity to eat in that area. I will be in Van Nuyes next week. There are a few there but you would never know by looking from the outside. Van Nuyes is a dirty shithole with lots of pretty good food. I don't know why Mexicans litter and paint grafitti so much.