JF-03-SS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!

It's who you know.....

It don't matter to me, I've had the title as well as offered it to others on forums I ran in the past. but this is a first I've seen given the title with such little time spent on the fourn.

I guess a congrats is in order......

Everyone needs to take a chill pill...

Since no one noticed, I have been a member on here for over two years. I've spent more time lurking since I don't actually own a SSS.

The amount of moderating I will be doing will be very limited. I have no desire to babysit anyone here. Ill take care of any spam we get, or posts that need moved or changed. If you want to get out of line, I can take care of that too, but would rather not.

Far as backround, I have been modding on TBSS.com for over two years and am an Admin on there now. The site has died down tremendously lately and one mod has since sold and another has just been busy w/ more important things in life than moderating(he is on here, Dylan). I was promoted more to hang out on the other forums w/ the mods and I also work 12 hour shifts in front of a computer so I can spend a lot more time on the forums than many of the other mods. Apparently I have done a good of enough job in Josh and Zane's eyes to help out on the other boards.

Far as me, my name is Tim and I'm a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force currently stationed at Minot, North Dakota. I been in the TBSS community from pretty early on and have one of the fastest bolt on AWD's in the country. Third fastest to be exact. I've done all the work on the truck myself w/ the exception of the tuning and trans. I also have a 96 Imp that is pretty much just dedicated to the track now and bracket racing. I used to bracket race w/ a group of B-body owners back on the east coast before I was moved out here. I have made probably over a thousand track passes in my life so to say I love racing is an understatment lol! I also bowhunt pretty hardcore and used to spend all of my off time fishing in the Ocean back east. Not much of a big freshwater guy...

Any other questions, fire away.

Ill have to get on the pics when I get home. Work filters are tough... All I get to see are little boxes w/ red X's in them from here!!!

The Imp is ugly... It looks ok in pictures, but it needs a lot of cosmetic love... If I get a job w/ FEMA next year I may purty it up, we'll see. Right now, the car is back in jersey at my buddies shop cause there isn't a lot of sense to spend the money to bring it out here only to drive it a few months and have to pay to move it again somewhere in a little over a year when I get out, which I'm planning on... Even the TBSS needs some touchups. Especially after the winter out here...

Well, welcome and congrats. I meerly started this thread because I take alot of pride in being part of this site and am very thankfull for what most members here have to offer and there willingness to help. IMO someone becoming a "New" Mod here is kinda a big deal and felt like it should have been shared w/ all of us by the Admins/Mods.

the posts i've seen made by you have been less than constructive. why all of a sudden? perfect example..."chill pill."

at least introduce yourself before you start acting like you're better than everyone else. :chillpill: :chillpill: twice the dosage.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

the posts i've seen made by you have been less than constructive. why all of a sudden? perfect example..."chill pill."

at least introduce yourself before you start acting like you're better than everyone else. :chillpill::chillpill: twice the dosage.

Yes, very needed right there. Two threads, talk in the chat about it, I'd say there are some panites in a wad over it...

A topic was posted constructively here about the "new mod" and it was addressed. I introduced myself and gave a backround on myself. I hardly see where I need to take a chill pill.

And the pills look very generic. Could you provide some better feedback on which exact one I should try.

Yes, very needed right there. Two threads, talk in the chat about it, I'd say there are some panites in a wad over it...

A topic was posted constructively here about the "new mod" and it was addressed. I introduced myself and gave a backround on myself. I hardly see where I need to take a chill pill.

And the pills look very generic. Could you provide some better feedback on which exact one I should try.

my nuts

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)