Looking To Log

CenWaSS

Just curious what equipment I would need to log my truck myself? Im looking to log only and send my logs to my tuner, not tuning myself (yet????). I was looking at the VCM Scanner on HPTuners, is that all I would need? Standard or Professional version?

Nelson correct? He uses HPT so the Basic HPT package will get the job done for you HOWEVER I recommend the Pro version for the EIO inputs. If you get a wideband with datalogger outputs, he will be able to dial you in pretty easily and who knows, you may be able to do it yourself after some practice. For the extra bit of money, it is worth it once you see how it (Pro) works.

do it lol. i say go wth the pro. i think us guys up here need a tuner close to us ;)

I completely agree, I see there's like a two day a class available for efilive...I didnt see anything offered for HpTuners though? Sounds interesting though........

The class my cousin took in Austin was a HpTuner class. Lets look into it Mike and maybe we can both go. I am gonna see if they ever come up our way.

Im in, I told my wife about the class and she says why havent I done it yet? So I got the ok in a round about way :cheers: