4 Way Flashers On Turn Signal... There Is Hope

page305

Don't rush out to spend $90 on the relay the dealership tries to sell you. Mine fixed itself with no input from me at all. I'm not sure if I was a rare case or maybe a stuck relay freed up after a big pot-hole (damn NJ roads are chit)...

Just thought I'd throw that out there... maybe it's worth waiting a few weeks to see if it fixes itself, or try giving the relay a good smack...

• 1 year later...

I have been having trouble with my signal lights. Often when I signal left, the 4 ways come on. Signal right and its fine. A day or two later after starting up and using the truck many times it goes away.

I've wiggled the signal lever and it never helped. Tried searching and this was the only post I found. Its kinda old.

Don't rush out to spend $90 on the relay the dealership tries to sell you. Mine fixed itself with no input from me at all. I'm not sure if I was a rare case or maybe a stuck relay freed up after a big pot-hole (damn NJ roads are chit)...

Just thought I'd throw that out there... maybe it's worth waiting a few weeks to see if it fixes itself, or try giving the relay a good smack...

mine did the same thing. got to love it wen it fixes itself