Went To A New Track Last Night

So although is about racing it's more about the pics, my times SUCKED.......but it was 70 degrees and humid so it was to be expected. I tried a new track out and really have no desire to go back. I went to Wisconsin international raceway, the track is ok but they are IHRA not NHRA so their rules are different. The worst part was you can't drive around the water box, so i had to do a burn out both times, and each time i had to go through the light with the tires spinning and both times i got warned, but it's not like you can 2 foot an awd. I hope this weather cools down for my dyno run tomorrow, but that more about the cams rpm range anyway. Here are some pics, this is the first time out with my digital slr so a couple got blurred taking multiple frames per second. Bad times but racing is fun anyway, and i got to meet some cool dodge guys. I tried to post the pics in the order they where taken

1.jpg

stagged

prelaunch.jpg

right before launch

2.jpg

launch

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Blur.jpg

wait_for_burnout.jpg

waiting for burnout

startofbunout.jpg

hard to see but spinning all 4 for burnout

stagged.jpg

stagged

launch.jpg

launch

launch2.jpg

he red lighted by .004, then kicked my butt running 9s

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)