SURPISED

evandostert

Speed is speed. I was beat hands down. A true sleeper, i am impressed. Still a stock ss should be faster then this. I don't care who makes it was a dam fast ride.

Don't knock the rice. Look at the crap american motorcycles we are making. I will take a nice crotch rocket any day of the week.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I believe the NEW Corolla S has the Celica GTS engine in it, which is pushing roughly around 200 flywheel HPs. Actually, this engine is appearing in alot of Toyota's lineup. I think they're dropping it into some of the Scion lunchbox looking things now. Either way, it's actually a pretty decent engine."

MY wife has a pontiac Vibe GT with that same motor. Cold air intake, chip,exhaust and a new fuel rail it's putting out 216hp WITH A 6 speed stick. Very fun to drive. The VVTLI motor has a second set of cams that kick over at 6,000rpm all the way to redline at 8,400rpm. IT can scare you a bit.

MY wife has a pontiac Vibe GT with that same motor.

So did my wife, a white 2003 GT. Fun,quick, practical vehicle..............But that car would never hold a candle to her 04 Impala SS she owns now, let alone my SSS. So The Corrola (which shares everything with the Vibe and Matrix) had no doubt some after market tweaking. :smash:

SAVAGE :cool:

Archived