SURPISED

evandostert

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I might have to check out a Carola S this weekend, it can beat a 14 second SSS with a little bitty engine(130HP, thats the same as a Focus) and it gets great gas mileage. I might be driving a Toyota after the weekend!! :thumbs:

I think I might have to check out a Carola S this weekend, it can beat a 14 second SSS with a little bitty engine(130HP, thats the same as a Focus) and it gets great gas mileage. I might be driving a Toyota after the weekend!! :thumbs:

sweet then you will have a lightning and a carolla in the garage...awsome....

loser :rolleyes:

I think it was supercharged, it was a Carola S!

:puke: nope its not. My sister has one the S is a trim level (spoiler kit, fog lights, rear wing, sunroof and more .....)The cowl tag in door seal say that the car weights 3100lbs top with all fluids.

Pocket rocket, Rice burner,or what ever. WATCH OUTTTTTTT..... :puke:

DONT SLEEP ON THEM :sleep::sleep:

14 seconds huh?!...then the mighty corolla S must be a factory freak! Maybe you're not running 14's...maybe you just think you are..even on the bottle and mid grade mods a corolla S isn't going to hit 14's..so there you have it..time to revaluate your mods..

I have the slips I am well into the 14's. I have ran with other members on this board before at the new england dragway. I don't think I had the converter on at the time. I have killed lots of rice this thing was just fast. it must have had mods.

I believe the NEW Corolla S has the Celica GTS engine in it, which is pushing roughly around 200 flywheel HPs. Actually, this engine is appearing in alot of Toyota's lineup. I think they're dropping it into some of the Scion lunchbox looking things now. Either way, it's actually a pretty decent engine.

Although, in the end, it's still a damn corolla. I don't know of many corolla owners that get chicks because of their car. Even if it is beating our trucks, it's about attractive as a woman with facial hair! :D

Although, in the end, it's still a damn corolla.  I don't know of many corolla owners that get chicks because of their car.  Even if it is beating our trucks, it's about attractive as a woman with facial hair! :D

Toyota-Corolla-S-2003-125.jpg

-OR-

dw2a.jpg

I think I'd take the bearded lady! :jester::lol:

Archived