Selling The Tbss

sprayed99

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow only 6,000 miles holy shit why didnt u drive more? nevermind it doesnt matter. good luck on tha sale

because I have 3 cars and I never have time to go out to car shows or anything like that. I'm too busy with work at the office and work with other peoples projects.

Just to clear this up since everyone has asked. I didn't want to post my personal business.

My grandmother is the co-signer on the note so I could get a interest rate below 6%. she can't refinance her home with it on her credit. The bank wants over 14% if I refinance it now under my name alone. I'm not going to take it in the shorts from the bank because of the high interest rate. Therefore I have opted to just sell it. I owe 26,100 as of right now and have over 10K in mods on the truck. NADA value is 24,500.00 for a clean truck (this truck is beyond clean) and I want another 2500 on top for all the mods. If someone wants the truck, but wants none of the mods I will sell it for 24K sell the mods and make some extra cash. For those that have seen the truck know that it is probably the cleanest TBSS in the country.

Please don't post with advice or ask me any other questions why. It is a sore subject and I have made up my mind. I'm getting away from the debt and going to focus on my family life more than LS vehicles after this truck is gone.