Selling The Tbss

sprayed99

If I could afford the additional car payment I would take it off Dan's hands in a hearbeat. This trailblazer is beyond clean - it's mint. The work done to it is absolutely top-shelf. This TBSS absolutely hauls ass. There is not a single flaw on this vehicle inside or out and I mean that literally, not a single flaw. This TBSS was bought specifically to be kept long-term as a future show/investment vehicle. The buyer will have a better than brand-new TBSS for far less money. I (and a few others) will guarantee this is THE single finest Trailblazer in the country and well worth the money.

Mr. P.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid 26 for mine over a year ago and that was an 06 with no mods at all. Not one. If I had the cheese I'd be on a plane to pick this up even though I already have one. Nothin like a TBSS. Helluva good deal.

Just to clear this up since everyone has asked. I didn't want to post my personal business.

My grandmother is the co-signer on the note so I could get a interest rate below 6%. she can't refinance her home with it on her credit. The bank wants over 14% if I refinance it now under my name alone. I'm not going to take it in the shorts from the bank because of the high interest rate. Therefore I have opted to just sell it. I owe 26,100 as of right now and have over 10K in mods on the truck. NADA value is 24,500.00 for a clean truck (this truck is beyond clean) and I want another 2500 on top for all the mods. If someone wants the truck, but wants none of the mods I will sell it for 24K sell the mods and make some extra cash. For those that have seen the truck know that it is probably the cleanest TBSS in the country.

Please don't post with advice or ask me any other questions why. It is a sore subject and I have made up my mind. I'm getting away from the debt and going to focus on my family life more than LS vehicles after this truck is gone.

I would like to see all of the 10K in parts you put in it, as well as the parts that came off....and why did you smoke your lights we all know that over time this fades and looks like crap? None of the 10k in mods will void the warranty right?

Please let me know ASAP I am very interested in this TBSS!!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by midnight04 (see edit history)

I would like to see all of the 10K in parts you put in it, as well as the parts that came off....and why did you smoke your lights we all know that over time this fades and looks like crap? None of the supposed 10k in mods will void the warranty right?

WOW!!!! I make a post on your thread and you come here as a attack....GROW UP!!!!

AND IT IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see all of the 10K in parts you put in it, as well as the parts that came off....and why did you smoke your lights we all know that over time this fades and looks like crap? None of the supposed 10k in mods will void the warranty right?

Mine haven't faded.....The only reason they fade is if you don't know what the hell your doing..so don't come in here and act like a dick fart

Mine haven't faded.....The only reason they fade is if you don't know what the hell your doing..so don't come in here and act like a dick fart

AZ 120deg DRY HEAT in the summer they will fade in AZ regardless all the vendors will tell you the same ...

TTL

Edited by midnight04 (see edit history)

You know your right..It doesnt get hot in Texas.

DUDE LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!

It is more humid in texASS holding in more moisture in plastics UN like the DRY HEAT sucks out the moisture and ads to fading cracking!!!!!! Just let it go......the crap is over apology's have been dished out... Drop IT!!!!!!

Have a nice day... :wtf:

TTYL

Ah Skrew it Currently in PHX AZ it is and the forecast is

• 30.gifCurrently: 109°F

Partly Cloudy

102°F | 85°F
  • 32.gifTomorrow

Sunny

108°F | 86°F
  • 30.gifSunday

Partly Cloudy

104°F | 86°F

and in Wichita Falls TX

• 34.gifCurrently: 100°F

Fair

102°F | 74°F
  • 32.gifTomorrow

Sunny

104°F | 76°F
  • 37.gifSunday

Isolated Thunderstorms

94°F | 69°F

so I win

DUDE LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!

It is more humid in texASS holding in more moisture in plastics UN like the DRY HEAT sucks out the moisture and ads to fading cracking!!!!!! Just let it go......the crap is over apology's have been dished out... Drop IT!!!!!!

Have a nice day... :wtf:

TTYL

Wow..you come in here talking shit and you tell me to let it go?(dogging on danny for painted tails and now saying texASS) I am not Danny's keeper..I don't know who you apologized to or didn't he is a very good friend of mine and if you attack a friend of mine your attacking me...sorry thats how i am...I saw you talking shit and I took offense to it...my bad.

If you two worked out thats cool....but calling me an ass in the same sentence your telling me to drop it isnt going to go over to well with anyone.

Since when is this a who lives in a hotter city contest? All I did was imply it gets over 100* in texas since you acted like it doesnt get hot any where else.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)