What Is It Worth?

MaxCrew4x4

What would you

give for it?3n53o03pbZZZZZZZZZ9690349f3ef6e40149d.jpg3ne3k23m6ZZZZZZZZZ9698a26d8d57e2e1498.jpg3m63pf3l3ZZZZZZZZZ969bef71c9053731dae.jpg3k53p83l6ZZZZZZZZZ969fd15fb240f801a15.jpg

97 Yukon GT

3rd Owner

167,000 miles

Gray leather Interior

Power DL, Mirrors, Seats, Locks, Steering

Cruise, ABS

5.7L Vortec V8

Push button 4WD

Mobile 1 Synthetic every 3k

Stock exhaust and suspension

H.I.D. headlights in smoked housing

TYC taillights

De-badged rear emblems

35% tint

Late model 17" GMC wheels

Westin side steps

New plugs/wires/fuel filter

Needs radio

Doesn't leak or burn oil

Would you give blue book knowing its got 167K? I plan on using it mostly to pull a boat, other then that it would just be a second vehicle to tool around in.

3rd owner, most likely not honestly

if it hasn't had a documented rebuilt tranny, I would stray away from buying it as a towing rig for two reasons..

1. if the tranny hasn't been rebuilt, you will be very soon :(

2. thats a very short wheel base vehicle to be towing a boat, or any trailer for that matter. I've towed my race trailer, and boat with many vehicles over the years.. and you really have to wrestle and fight with shorter wheel bases. its exhausting and generally speaking doesn't work very well.

JIMO of course :cheers:

I have not gone to look at it but he says all the buttons and knobs are there and work. He says the 4x4 works he only used it last winter when it snowed. The only thing is the windshield wipers only work on high. Its the SLT package meaning its the loaded out option for that year. He started out at 6K and I have him at 4,500. He says that's what he owes on it???

I have not gone to look at it but he says all the buttons and knobs are there and work. He says the 4x4 works he only used it last winter when it snowed. The only thing is the windshield wipers only work on high. Its the SLT package meaning its the loaded out option for that year. He started out at 6K and I have him at 4,500. He says that's what he owes on it???

a 97 ? If he doesn't owe that out right he's got issues.. You could fine the same year chevy pickup, extended cab 4 wheel for that bro

$4,500!! :eek: I am with kc on this one. I wouldn't want to go over around $2,800. It doesnt matter that it is a GT or its loaded. Break it down, it is a short wheel base, 1997 Yukon with 167kmi on it. It's not like these things are very popular anymore. Blue book value is always way more than it should be. The car is only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it. He is nut's to think he's going to get $6k for that thing.

IMO most people think that their car is in Excellent condition and use that KBB price. 99.9% of cars are not in excellent condition. I don't know of any used car that is actually selling for KBB price with economy the way it is now.

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)