Oregon Members?

So, I have made my mind up after a few weeks of thinking. I will be moving to Oregon, Hood River area and was wondering if there were any members in the area? I really don't look forward to the move but I must, the line of work I have been in for the last 8 years is now really scarce and too much competition. Seems like customers prefer low-ball, un-licensed contractors with poor quality work these days, so now we can't have our piece of the pie. Anyways, I look forward to better times and a new job, whether it be only for the time being or the long haul. Hope I won't be alone out there! :fingersx:

I have never seen many SSS.com members from Oregon on here :sigh:. One I remember is Dale and he is/was from Portland, but unfortunately he hasn't been on here since 7th April 2006.

Here's a "partial" list of Northwest members I have collected from the forum:

SSmoothSilSS

McMahan

uncald4

Wizard

silverado_ss_04

bmw808

Jesse25

foxySS

My Other SS

sr1032

SSinThaNorthWest

CenWaSS

OUT2WIN

REDHOT AND WILD

BlownFogger540

CHPTR13

JaySS

murderdss

jimp

r33pwrd

Sswhipple8

VortecMax

SSleepingbeauty

TurboChevelle

mtuttle02

wizdomss

idahoBLKss

I have never seen many SSS.com members from Oregon on here :sigh:. One I remember is Dale and he is/was from Portland, but unfortunately he hasn't been on here since 7th April 2006.

Here's a "partial" list of Northwest members I have collected from the forum:

SSmoothSilSS

McMahan

uncald4

Wizard

silverado_ss_04

bmw808

Jesse25

foxySS

My Other SS

sr1032

SSinThaNorthWest

CenWaSS

OUT2WIN

REDHOT AND WILD

BlownFogger540

CHPTR13

JaySS

murderdss

jimp

r33pwrd

Sswhipple8

VortecMax

SSleepingbeauty

TurboChevelle

mtuttle02

wizdomss

idahoBLKss

Thanks man. good to know there are lots of members up there. And I will be letting you guys know whats up as soon as I get settled. Didn't get a chance to meet up in Vegas so I hope it happens up there.

crap! When i was living in Oregon i was always looking for members, now your moving there and I moved to Arizona. The member TurboChevelle lives in Portland. Anyway good luck I miss Oregon. Hood river is small but nice and yeah its not really that far from the Washington members.