Short Vid And Pics Of The Truck

mean05

is that the rebuilt turbo V?

Yes sir thats the newly rebuilt turbo...i had it off the truck the evening of the dyno day and the I/C as well lol

Brad i wont be spraying at the track this weekend, just going to see what it runs at 18psi alone and only going on pump gas.....about 80% sure i will even make it to the track, but i will have vids for sure if i do

Yes sir thats the newly rebuilt turbo...i had it off the truck the evening of the dyno day and the I/C as well lol

Brad i wont be spraying at the track this weekend, just going to see what it runs at 18psi alone and only going on pump gas.....about 80% sure i will even make it to the track, but i will have vids for sure if i do

awesome V, can't wait to see reliable numbers on that setup! It's gonna be sick!!

Cool Virgil..Hope ya make it out...18 psi...wowzers