Short Vid And Pics Of The Truck

mean05

i have been asked for some video, well my camera guy came through for me and here it is...just a real short teaser...trucks all coming together now :D

Enjoy and let me know what you think...more to come later as i tweak the tune and finally start spraying this beast :cheers:

TruckVideo021.jpg

TruckVideo020.jpg

TruckVideo019.jpg

TruckVideo022.jpg

th_clifford-2.jpg

glad to see it coming together man . im jeolous. break her in , tune it and hit the 1320 by fall.

btw care to pm me what all you had to change to go 2wd?

i would like to know this also if you want to let me in on it.

glad to see it coming together man . im jeolous. break her in , tune it and hit the 1320 by fall.

Forget the fall, tuning will be finished this weekend and maybe hit the track Sunday night if im lucky, i have been playing around on the streets at 17psi, this vid was about 1/2 throttle...

you will have a pm in 5 min sir :cheers:

Mean, That truck looks good and sounds good!! :cheers:

I would also like to know what you did to make yours into a 2wd if you don't mind sharing.

Damn fine work sir! I am looking forward to some good numbers!

Quick question...Am I blind?...I can't find your tranny dipstick.

Look in the pic where you can see all the nitrous noids and look way up in the back against the firewall, you can see it, it's solid black....i had to use a th400 short dipstick tube....not to easy to add fluid to but it works :D

Thanks guys for all the complements, im working on getting to the track real soon...im trying to get those 10's....i think it will be possible as now my truck full weight weighs in at right under 4900lbs.

The 2wd swap was very easy, keep in mind i went th400 reverse manual valve body and a t brake instead of 80e...but i had a custom converter built so it bolted right up to the LS flexplate, modified the cross member with a piece of 3" x 3" angle iron, had a custom 2 piece ds made that was 91" long lol, made a new bracket for the shift cable because i used the stock column shifter, modified the prndl switch so it still works fine and then made new cooling lines with the -6an proflex hose