Locked Threads?

JF-03-SS

What is up with all the locked threads lately? Am I missing something? Could you atleast give a reason when locking them?

Latest one.....http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=55746&hl= what was wrong here? If someone says or posts something they shouldn't, can't you just delete that post instead of locking the whole thread?

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

looks to be mainly really old threads, and Seems to be mainly polls..

someones sure gettin a kick out of diggin them up... :dunno:

You started then one in my post today at 12:13pm....WTF?

Try putting is in a URL. When you scroll over the buttons it'll be the one that says insert link.

Edit: Did you run that 14.18 on just a tune/intake BTW?

Works now....

Tune,160* t-stat, flowmaster catback,CAI, and cut-outs. The timeslip is posted in the timeslips section.

im happy that the old poll threads are locked, but the 2000 post thread didn't need to be locked. there are other threads that should have been locked but were not.

Wow, I'm real impressed w/ that time for just basically a tune/intake. I never made it up to one of our NED races unfortunately...

Thanks. The guy I was racing (member here) ran a 14.3 w/ a handheld programmer. I never would have believed his time if I did not have the slip to prove it.

timeslip_2.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

I think if the thread gets locked it would be common courtesy for the mod that locked it to post and say way it is locked. I thought most mods already did that and that was the SOP. I guess not anymore. Plus they get the +1 for their post count.

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

Sry, my wording was messed up :cheers: A thread you started earlier got locked. See my 1st post.

oh dang.. I didn't even notice untill you said something..

that's been done dozens of times.. I don't see what was wrong either :dunno:

I agree with everyone else, A statement or example should be left, as to why it was locked... :help: