Portercable+adams=bad A$$

adams detail.com

so far they are working great......give your brakes the final touch with some ss brake lines

how much do they run? I'm a broke college student here :jester: how hard are they to install, i've done rotors and pads before, never messed any more of the brake system

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much do they run? I'm a broke college student here :jester: how hard are they to install, i've done rotors and pads before, never messed any more of the brake system

I paid 260 for all four r1 rotors last year. the pads are shit, but i bought napa pads and they work great, very little break dust. (soprry to hi-jack the thread) if you can take a wheel off, you can replace ur rotors.

I paid 260 for all four r1 rotors last year. the pads are shit, but i bought napa pads and they work great, very little break dust. (soprry to hi-jack the thread) if you can take a wheel off, you can replace ur rotors.

please re-read :P I know how to change rotors and pads, thats easy.....i was asking how hard is it to do the ss lines

The truck looks amazing. Great work. I'm a huge fan of Zaino, Zymol, and Pink Wax but that Adams stuff looks real good. :cool:

BTW. I see a CRX in the background are you a dbdrag competitor?

no thats my brother in laws shop and thats all he works on (rice)that green crx was a 10 sec 1/4 mile car until the motor took a crap