New From Dsm, Ia

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is Hardees on Friday nights also, usually start gathering at 6 or sooner till sundown.. I live on eastside, grew up in urbandale.. we have about 6 here in Iowa that we talk to for sure.. 3 that are active all the time...with us. hell we just get 2 gether just to hang in the garage.. were on the eastside do ya live.. for sure get ahold Chris and I and we can start hooking up. Chris and I are heading to Ill. this weekedend to hang with bout 6 others and do some modding, Chris has a big project todo.. how did ya here bout the site. PM me and we can exchange numbers.. we are alittle light in the blue in the Posse.. we call ourselves Central Midwest SSPOSSE !! we had to change the name from Central Iowa SSPOSSE now because we have big brother members in ILL, NE, MO,WI,IN, I know its corny but works great for the car shows, come in as a group and places open doors for us to come hang.. so welcome to site and not until you meet us and we haze you into the SSPOSSE.. that you a big member.. lolol joking.. sweet we have another and keep growing.. PM me when you get time.. :cheers:

Not that light in the blue for the SSPOSSE! Nice to see another blue ss in the Iowa area. I would like to get with everyone for a meet sometime but money is a little tight right now. Hide your wallet cuz if it hasnt already the mod bug will bite you.

Speaking of Central Midwest SSPOSSE someone should make a sticker for that so we can put it below the silveradoss.com stickers with the SS in out font of course. yes, no, maybe?

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

Welcome! Your in the right place. Chris and Rich, two great guys, will definitely get you on the right track when it comes to ideas for your truck. Wish I could get out that way more often to hang out with the DM crew.

Welcome.

Any group Porkies plans in the future. I have to hang with you guys since there is not enough of "my kind" in the area. LOL

we dont allow YOUR KIND! haha! just kiddn. Porkies is weds nights and i play softball that night. but they also do Saturday nights.... HMMMM maybe the 11th?