Transformers

jc06VMAX

so i went and saw the new transformers movie last night...pretty good but not sure if i like it as much as the first one though...

anyways, the same cars and trucks are featured in this one as in the last one with a few additions...one being the corvette stingray concept...i had never seen the car before, but it looked pretty slick in the movie...from what i hear, and based on the economy, the stingray will remain a concept and probably never reach the streets. im probably late on this but what do yall think about the stingray concept?

Corvette-Stingray-Concept-6-lg.jpg

...never really got into transformers back in the day, but whether you like them or not, everybody should travel on down to your local theater and watch simply because of.....

megan-fox.jpg

oh boy.

I didnt like the vette until i saw it in the movie in action, its much sexier than i thought and i heard lots of ppl make great comments about it as soon as they saw it.... I hate to blow a small part of the movie if ya aint seen it but my favorite part is when the vette kicks the audi r8's aSS!!! all GMs looks good in the movie, i think the camro looks like an ls7 concept because the hood in this one.... and last but not least, Megan Fox is so sexy!!!!!!!