Transformers 2

brobradh77

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall, I liked it too. I really thought that O.Prime (the good robot leader) would have been pulling & using his trailer in this seqal though. A few of my younger friends complained about this fact after the 1st Transformers movie. I'm 37 yrs old, so I didn't play with or watch "Transformers" on TV so I'm still learning some stuff in these new alien robot movies. :rolleyes:

I have mixed fellings about the new G.I. Joe movie. That is what I remember about growing up- the Star Wars & GI Joe toys. I've only seen 2 preveiws for this new GI Joe movie, but they look too sci-fi to me (not really army guys). Just my initial opinion though....

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Overall, I liked it too. I really thought that Mega-Tron (the good robot leader) would have been his pulling & using his trailer in this seqal though.

Optimus prime is the Autobot leader..mega Tron was a decepticon

Saw the movie last night. I went with 2 of my buddies and 4 girls. By the end of the movie I wanted to punch the girls in the face :banghead: . They were like "OMG worst movie ever, Megan Fox can't even act." <---Jealous much. Anyway I liked it. Of course I was going in knowing I just wanted to see huge robots fight each other, cool cars, and hot girls. What more can you ask for from a movie like this :dunno: ? The movie has its funny moments and overall I enjoyed it. :cheers:

Edited by STKING (see edit history)

Haha. I'm going to see it with some friends this friday night at the IMAX & I can't wait!! :crazy:

Tell me how it is on IMAX, Im going Saturday to it on IMAX and i hope its worth the extra money and i have to drive and hour or so to go see it but its the only movie i think i would do that for! :D

Tell me how it is on IMAX, Im going Saturday to it on IMAX and i hope its worth the extra money and i have to drive and hour or so to go see it but its the only movie i think i would do that for! :D

WOW!! I just got back from seeing it & I along with everyone else loved it. The ticket was 14 bucks for the IMAX but definately was worth it. It's a long movie for sure started at 10:45 and after it ended it was 1:20 am but it sure didn't feel like it as my attention was into the movie the whole time. Plenty of action & alot of funny parts as well. The Corvette Stingray concept was BADA$$ & Megan Fox was smokin' hot.. YES, def go see that! Oh... & make sure you get there at least an hour early for good seats nothing worse than having to sit 10 ft away bottom row from the big screen.

Edited by CypreSS'TX05 (see edit history)

JFWY...LOL I knew that would get you in here... :jester:

Saw this tonight and loved it...a little long IMO...about 2.5 hours but still awesome and definatley worth checking out...I can't honestly say whether or not it was better than the first one or not...its hard for a sequal to be better than the original...

thoughts?

:mad:

DEAD TO ME!

:P

most girls dont like this movie but my nerdy ass ball and chain was like that movie was bad ass.

cant wait to see public enemies next wednesday , that looks awesome . john depp is the shit!!