Transformers 2

brobradh77

JFWY...LOL I knew that would get you in here... :jester:

Saw this tonight and loved it...a little long IMO...about 2.5 hours but still awesome and definatley worth checking out...I can't honestly say whether or not it was better than the first one or not...its hard for a sequal to be better than the original...

thoughts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good movie for sure , just got back from it . they did a great job showcasing megan and that was all i needed.

i haven't seen it yet, but i don't think transformers should be about showcasing her. she needs an attitude adjustment.

i haven't seen it yet, but i don't think transformers should be about showcasing her. she needs an attitude adjustment.

honestly i could care less about her attiutude, its not like she is my friend or role model . I just want to poke her, i pray she does playboy!

honestly i could care less about her attiutude, its not like she is my friend or role model . I just want to poke her, i pray she does playboy!

poke her then, maybe that will change her attitude. she won't pose. it's part of her attitude. she thinks she is too good.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

poke her then, maybe that will change her attitude. she won't pose. it's part of her attitude. she thinks she is too good.

Actually she just filmed a movie where sheis topless..there are pics floating around.

cant wait to see it.

have yall seen the trailer for G I JOE yet. i looks bad ass

I'm mixed..it almost looks so over done it could be corny.