Finally Getting The Truck Back Today!

RacerJJ

Sounds good, John! :thumbs: Are you hanging onto it? I thought I saw a post that you were thinking of selling.

I can't imagine selling although the thought has crossed my mind several times. As long as I can keep her going down the track, I think I'll keep her. I finally paid her off and I will never get what I feel she's worth unless I sell her as a race truck and, unfortunately, she doesn't really go quick enough to attract that kind of market. We'll see what the future brings.

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

I can't imagine selling although the thought has crossed my mind several times. As long as I can keep her going down the track, I think I'll keep her. I finally paid her off and I will never get what I feel she's worth unless I sell her as a race truck and, unfortunately, she doesn't really go quick enough to attract that kind of market. We'll see what the future brings.

Keep her. I thought about selling mine an even posted it on auto trader but I decided to keep her. I still get compliments on the truck all the time and she's 6 years old now. :cheers:

My truck is finally coming home with a brand new, built front diff and a tranny inspection after a month in the shop!!! Came in way less than I was expecting too so that's a bonus! :cheers:

Hey bro do you still have the rims if you do let me know i will pick them up today

i sold my rims i had on my truck to buy yours so let me know what,s up or e-mail [email protected]